Become a valuable part of the Metropole team
Metropole is Australia’s leading independent property consultancy. We are part of the national Metropole Property Group, which was founded in 1979 and have been helping Australians create wealth through property for 40 years.
Metropole is Australia’s leading independent wealth advisory consultancy, helping our clients grow, protect and pass on their wealth through strategic property advice.
The national Metropole Group was founded in 1979 and has been involved in more than $3 Billion of property transactions and managed close to $2 Billion of property assets on behalf of our clients.
We are an integrated team of qualified, experienced, independent experts who specialise in creating wealth for our clients by providing tailored, unbiased property investment advice. As a full service advisory we have divisions that specialise in property strategy, wealth advisory, buyer’s agency, property renovations, property development, property management and financial planning.
We empower our clients and the general public by providing eduction in the areas of wealth creation and property investing through:
- Michael Yardney’s Property Update – independently rated #1 property blog in the world for the last 2 years
- The Michael Yardney Podcast
- Our seminars and workshops
- Our educational eBooks and reports
- Michael Yardney’s 8 top selling books
Our Current Openings:
Client Relations Officer — Sydney
With this diverse and challenging role, you will be reporting to the National Manager.
The key responsibilities for this position will include selling professional services in various divisions, coordinating the clients journey, maintaining the client relationship, general support and day to day administrative assistance duties which consist of but are not limited to:
- Handling initial enquiries
- Qualifying & co-ordinating appointments for potential clients.
- Ongoing client liaison and project management of the clients’ journey
- Recording and maintaining our database of client details
- Attending local Metropole seminars and workshops where required
- Create reports from our CRM
- General administrative duties
Your key challenges will be to further develop and implement this role with your enthusiasm and high level of initiative, strong communication skills and achieving a high level of accuracy and efficiency.
Apart from a can-do client first attitude and a love of property and wealth creation, the following attributes would be considered advantageous for this important role:
- Experience in selling professional services
- Previous experience in an Administration role, preferably within the Wealth, Real Estate or Property Industry
- Excellent telephone and e-mail manner
- Well-developed PC skills including MS Office
- Must have Certificate of Registration (this can be quickly obtained)
- Capacity to maintain attention to detail, manage priorities and meet deadlines
- High-level written and verbal communication skills
- Team player
This is an opportunity to start or further your career and take ownership of a critical role in the Sydney office of Metropole.
If you feel you have the right attitude, skill set and pro-active manner, please send your resume to Xanthe Reynolds [email protected]