Recruiting Now: Property Investment Strategist – Melbourne
We’re looking for a Property Investment Strategist to work in our Melbourne office
This is a very rare opportunity for an ethical sales consultant to join Australia’s largest residential property investment advisory firm.
2015-16 was a record year for us and 2016-17 will be even better. We just can’t handle all the enquires we’re receiving for our services from beginning, established and very substantial property investors and we need a proven professional to ethically guide them.
This is a secure, long-term, office based position with serious management prospects.
There’s no cold calling – in fact all enquiries are fully qualified before you would see them in our offices in Brighton and they come from referrals, professional alliances and our national marketing campaigns.
We know the type of person that we are looking for and will recognise them quickly when they apply.
- You may currently be working in real estate, finance, financial planning or banking.
- You’ll understand the principles of property investment and be able to deal with investors at all levels.
- You will be professional, polished and above all ethical.
- You will have outstanding verbal communication skills and a successful sales background, and of course you absolutely hate cold calling. (Who doesn’t)
- You want to work where your passion for wealth creation will be supported and encouraged, not hindered.
- You set high standards for yourself, be driven, expect a very high income and be prepared to work for it and you’ll want to advance in our company eventually sitting “around the big table” with the other directors.
Who are we and what do we do?
Metropole Property Strategists are Australia’s leading independent property investment advisory firm. While most people know us as Australia’s largest buyers agency, we’re much, much more than that.
We have our own offices in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane and were involved in over one quarter of a Billion dollars worth of residential property transactions last year alone and have over $1.5 Billion worth of properties under property management.
We have no properties for sale (and never have had) yet we have access to every property on the market through our buyers agency divisions that are licensed estate agencies.
In fact we’re clearly Australia’s largest buyers agency.
We also have very substantial property management departments, have a renovations division (which completed over 70 renos last year) and a residential project management division.
Metropole Properties was originally formed in 1979 and we’ve been assisting Australian property investors create wealth for a long, long time.
This is a sales role selling Metropole’s professional services rather than property per se (as we have no properties or stock for sale) however you will have to love property and understand sound property investment strategies.
Your primary objective will be to build relationships with potential and existing clients, guiding them to build their property investment portfolio using the various services Metropole provides.
You role will involve:
- Meeting potential clients face to face at an initial interview in our office, discovering their current financial position, ascertaining where they want to be and then explaining the way Metropole helps its clients obtain financial independence through property investment
- Securing new clients’ business by having them sign our registration paperwork.
- Devise a suitable property investment strategy for the individual client based on their financial capacity, age, investment aspirations and risk profile.
- Assess clients capacity for value-add services such as renovations or property development.
- Refer new and existing clients to our panel of affiliates – finance brokers, accountants, solicitors and financial planners.
- Client relationship management through their period of getting ready to purchase.
- Conduct annual review of existing client’s property portfolios and advise them regarding property asset allocation and the potential ability to buy further properties.
- Transferring the relationship to our local or one of our interstate buyers agency teams.
- Annually review clients investment property portfolio
- Achieve repeat and referral business from satisfied clients.
You will further develop and implement this role with your enthusiasm, high level of initiative and strong communication skills with the aim of building long term relationships internally and externally.
You must possess these attributes to be considered for this role:
- Real Estate or financial planning background
- Agents Representative or Full License
- A high level of market knowledge, and continuous growth
- Client focused / Results orientated approach
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Finance knowledge a bonus
We’re looking for the best in the industry and prepared to pay accordingly with a very generous base plus performance based remuneration, which will be sufficient to attract the special high performer we are looking for. Even though you won’t be joining us just for the money, you’ll relish in the job, love the atmosphere and aspire to the opportunities ahead.
How to apply
For further information or to apply for this rare opportunity please email your detailed resume along with a brief outline as to why you want to become part of our team to [email protected]