Why use Metropole to manage your investment property?
“You deserve a property manager who cares as much about your property as you do.”
At Metropole help you build your wealth by offering you the best property management services available because we are a different breed of licensed estate agents. We do not sell real estate. We lease and manage residential properties throughout Melbourne and Sydney and concentrate all our resources on ensuring that your specific management needs are fulfilled.
This means we will look after your property the way we look after our own, using our professional skills and the latest technology to find quality tenants, minimise vacancies and handle marketing, repairs, maintenance, accounting and legal compliance efficiently and cost-effectively.
… and the real benefit is a generally better return on your investments with minimum fuss and more peace of mind.
Our services to you include:
- Timely collection of rental payments
- Direct banking into your bank account (immediately cleared funds for you)
- Rental statements detailing income and expenditure by email
- Payment of your property expenses. e.g. Council, water rates, body corporate / owner’s corporation fees, trades accounts, insurances, etc
- Regular programmed property inspections with reports and recommendations
- Recommendations on property improvement to maximise returns
- Assessing market rents to maximise your return
- Annual financial statement to assist with your tax return
- Preparing of lease documentation, ensuring all legal requirements are met
- Arranging maintenance and quotes from reliable trades people
- Organising property renovation or refurbishment
- Attending Residential Tenancy Tribunal on your behalf for eviction or issuing notices
- Annual investment property portfolio review
Please call us on 1300 METROPOLE to find out how Metropole can maximize the returns on your investment property. Or complete this form and we will be in contact with you. You can be confident that your property will be cared for as you would look after it yourself. Changing property managers is simple and will not cost you any time or money – we will take care of all the details for you.